Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Energy on Facebook

TUESDAY, JULY 21ST, 2009 AT 10:22 AM
Energy on Facebook
Posted by Secretary Steven Chu
When we heard Energy Secretary Steven Chu was joining Facebook to start a conversation about solving today's energy challenges, we invited him to write a post to tell you about it.

I recently joined Facebook because I want to talk with you directly about solving the energy and climate change challenge and ensuring America’s leadership in a clean energy economy. I hope you will check out my new page at http://www.facebook.com/stevenchu


I’m excited by the chance to share what the Obama Administration is doing to bring about a revolution in clean energy. We are finding innovative ways to use energy more efficiently, working to deploy clean energy technologies like solar and wind power, and conducting cutting edge research to find the next generation of clean technologies. I will keep you up to date on all the latest developments, as well as share tips that will save you money on your energy bills.
But I also want to hear from you about what you’re doing in your communities and the steps you think we should take as a nation. I hope we can have a true dialogue because every American can and must play a role in this effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment