Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Am What I Learn: Myron Rolle

I Am What I Learn: Myron Rolle
Posted by Myron Rolle on December 05, 2009 at 01:00 PM EST
Ever since I was a kid, I dreamed of playing in the NFL. But I also have career aspirations beyond the playing field. One day I plan to be a brain surgeon and I realized at an early age that this would never be possible unless I placed a premium on my studies. Therefore, while pursuing my football dreams, I made sure to also stay focused in the classroom. It is this emphasis on education that inspired me to postpone my NFL career to study as a Rhodes Scholar in Oxford University. You can watch my story here:



Education has also played an important role in the career of Houston Rocket Shane Battier. Watch his story here:

No comments:

Post a Comment